08 February, 2012

Dairy Milk Shake


I hope everybody like this great Dairy Milk chocolate!!I made this yummy creamy shake for "Blog Hop wednesday~week 14" from,Kamalika's  "Dedicated to Jankai Patti".She's having very nice blog with various recipes.. I took this shake for my son,who loves chocolate a lot and lot..he enjoyed it :) 



Ingredients:

  1. Milk-1 cup
  2. Dairy Milk Chocolate-5 blocks
  3. Hershey  chocolate Syrup- little 
Method:
  • Blend milk and chocolate in a blender,in to creamy consistency.
  • Take a glass cup,just drop some chocolate syrup in edges,mix and pour gently in to glass.
  • That's it Creamy home made Choco shake's ready to have now..Enjoy :)


Recipe goes to Radika's Blog hop wednesday~14 and Sweet Somethig~12, Vardini's  "Sweet Luv",

 

15 comments:

  1. Reminding me of the good old days when dairy milk was my favorite. Yummy and thx for linking to the event.

    Vardhini
    Event: Sweet Luv
    Event: Strawberries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. Milk shake looks delicious and yummy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy milk shake..:)) Very tempting..
    Reva

    ReplyDelete
  4. blog hopped here :) looks yummy! do drop by my space sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure it tastes delicious. Thanks for sharing and linking it to the event.

    Tickling Palates
    Event : Let’s Cook – Sweet Somethings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!,Great Idea.Yumm Milkshake Dear!.Kids will luv Cadbury's taste n flavor

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kids will luv Cadbury's Yumm taste n choco flavor. Drool-worthy Milkshake

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely yummy shake :) nice idea..if you wish, plz link it to my event..

    Join me for the Just "4" Fun event :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. kids are really liked this shake.super snap

    ReplyDelete
  10. love dairy milk...u reminded me of my evergreen days, where He use to give me lots n lots for dairy milk chocolates :)) that chocolate tempting me!!
    chocolaty treat for kids, nice idea...
    Spicy Treats
    OnGoing Event:Show Me Your HITS~Healthy Delights

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your valuable time in my space...!!!Please do visit my blog again and drop your comments...Happy Cooking :)