31 March, 2012

Show Me Your HITS-Series#3~Soy Recipes Event Announcement

Hello Friends,
I am happy to announce that i am guest hosting Sangeetha’s event,Show Me Your HITS” for the month of April2012.I am really excited!!Thanks a lot Sangeetha for giving me this opportunity...

I have chosen “Soy Recipes”.Soy’s a versatile bean, is found in foods like soy milk, soy sauce, and tofu etc., Foods that contain whole soy are a good source of protein for vegetarians and vegans.

Benefits of Soy Food,
1.A Great Source of Protein.
2.Lowers Cholesterol
3.Keeps the Heart Healthy and many more!!

Here's the rules to participate, 
1. Send in any Soy recipe which include Soy milk,Soy Flour,Soy Chunks,Firm Tofu n silken Tofu. No Deep fried recipes.
2. Only Vegetarian or Vegan recipes please. Eggs are allowed in baking.
3. Usage of the logo is appreciated as it helps spread the word.
4. Link to Sangeetha's  HITS event announcement page and this announcement page's mandatory.
5.If sending an old entry, it needs to be re-published with the links.
6.You can send in any number of new entries and a maximum of 2 old entries.
7.Event runs from April1 - April 30

                       

Looking forward to see all your Wonderful and Recipes.

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Prabha for guest hosting...Nice n Healthy theme...will try to send in some..Happy Hosting!!
    Spicy Treats

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for hosting prabha. just added mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very delicious and mouthwatering dish
    You have a wonderful blog.Glad to follow you dear. Do visit my blog in your free time
    http://www.foodydelight.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just posted a couple of recipes. An interesting collection of recipes... Happy Hosting
    http://thegoddessofspice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    I am going to post soya cutlet tomorrow... let me know, whether it is accepted. Then I can link it to your page...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy to follow you and participate in this event.. Happy Hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. At last linked my recipe today :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad I found your blog! I just linked up. My soy ingredient is tempeh - you didn't mention it so I hope it's okay.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your valuable time in my space...!!!Please do visit my blog again and drop your comments...Happy Cooking :)